Your Turn

Seeing as some of you are clearly just as interfering and opinionated as we are, this is where you can have a go yourself. Just use the comments boxes, and away you go. If you want to see how the (blatantly non-) professionals do it, go back over there.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Should I Become a Bisexual?

33 & 1/3yrs old said...

well, first of all thank you. I promise to try and do something nice for someone I know, or randomly, in return.

I've only ever dated women but in the past year I've drunkenly kissed (my first ever) 3 men and I'm a bit confused. I half want to explore my sexuality but worried that I'll close the door permenantly on a wife n kids if I do - it's not something I really want to hide from any future partners.

There's a Queer social group in the town where I live - but I'm half tempted to only focus on my bisexual attraction to women and pretend I'm straight.

Coming out as bisexual feels much more daunting somehow than if I were gay.

I'm single at the moment - but ready for a romantic monogomous relationship - can half imagine this being with a man though.

This problem has now been answered by Clare over here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

This has got my name all over it. I'll answer this one in the next few days. Well, I'll try. Road to hell and all that.

9:32 am  
Blogger EmmaK said...

why not admit you're bi? It's like having your cock and eating it isn't it? As for kids, you can always adopt.

7:49 pm  
Anonymous 33 & 1/3 yrs old said...

LOL!
well, I am bi - but I've never really acted upon it to much of a degree. I'm a bit frightened about exploring an unknown and half think I can just ignore that part of me until I'm 78.

I suppose I'm a bit old fashioned sometimes - I'm worried that being open about being bi might alienate a lot of straight female partners - but maybe I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone like that anyway.

11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home