Your Turn

Seeing as some of you are clearly just as interfering and opinionated as we are, this is where you can have a go yourself. Just use the comments boxes, and away you go. If you want to see how the (blatantly non-) professionals do it, go back over there.

Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm 25 and Still Single

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to think there is something really wrong with me. I'm 25 and still single. I don't mean single now, I mean I have always been single. I don't seem to attract many guys and the ones I do are losers, stoners, non English speakers and old men. The really old kind, the kind who could be my dad. Ewww. As the years pass by my standards slowly drop but I don't think they'll ever get that low. What am I doing wrong?

This problem has now been answered by Mike over here on the main site.

1 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

I have answered this problem on the main site.

11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home